Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Favorite Things

Although it is random I felt today's post should be about my favorite things. So here it goes....

1.Watermelon
2. Fresh Pineapple
3. Snickers
4. Strawberry milk(after a long hot run)
5. Bananas and PB
6. Frozen Yogurt
7. Cookies and Cream : Favorite Ice Cream
8. Cinnamon Jelly Beans
9.  Swedish Fish
10. Nike Free Run Shoes
11. CEP compression socks
12. Bandanas
13. My awesome camera( loving capturing awesome moments in life)
14. Mexican Food( love me some Cafe Rio!)
15. Fruit Punch Gatorade( get tired of Lemon Lime from all the half marathons I do)
16. All my awesome medals from my half marathons
17. My Ipod( obsessed with music)
18. My Garmin watch
19. My bed after working all night!
20. All the awesome people in my life that make me laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment