Saturday, August 13, 2011

August 13, 2011

“I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.” Anthony Robbins


Before my weight loss...I always made excuses for not getting in shape. I hid behind my weight because I was afraid of showing the whole Jackie. I hid behind my weight like a blanket covering me. I now feel invigorated...free...and ready for anything. I am proud to stand in front of the mirror and it is an amazing to stare back at the person looking back and me and see a beautiful person full of potential and who thrives to help others see their beauty as well. I feel like I have to get to know my self again because of my full transformation inside and out. I won't lie it has been a difficult process and it will continue to be..but the process is worth all the blood sweat and tears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment