Monday, August 15, 2011

Was I scared to lose the weight?

I guess in a way I was scared. I mostly was afraid I would fail. I thought of all the possibilities of putting so much effort into something and not obtaining what I wanted in the end. I was afraid that people would think I didn't try hard enough but I was wrong. I think the thing that helped me most to not be afraid is to find faith within myself and not look back.  I was grateful to have a ton of support and people that have encouraged me a long the way. I think that we all are scared of somethings in our lives but most importantly we can't be afraid to change ourselves for the better. 


"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic."
UNKNOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment