Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How did I know that Nutrisystem was the best path for me?

I kept telling myself all the time that this is the year I will get into shape. I tried just changing my diet and exercising but I never stuck with the diet part. I was having a conversation with my mom about how I was tired of always making excuses. I wanted this to be the year that I made the decision to change my life. I really wanted something that would be layed out for me. The thing about nutrisystem is that they send you all your meals and you add fruit and vegetables and protein throughout the day. I learned so much about portion control and now I am not on nutrisystem anymore but I know how much I can eat and what types of food I need to eat. It has changed my viewpoint about food. I now look at food in a new light....I don't look at it as something to make me feel better when I am stressed but I look at it as something that is giving me energy and nutrients and making my body work throughout the day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious about your experience with Nutrisystem and running. I'm a runner always training... currently training for a sprint triathlon and a full marathon in 4 months. Im having trouble trying to loose weight. I hit want to loose 5 lbs and its the hardest. I eat healthy and workout 5 times a week. Im not great at portion control though and am curious about Nutrisystem. I know that when I don't eat enough before a workout I'm very sluggish, tired, and can't perform as well.

    ReplyDelete