Sunday, August 28, 2011

Half Marathon Adventure

I am pretty much the craziest person! I have been trying to find a way to make my job more meaningful and rewarding. I decided that I would do something that I have viewed as nearly impossible and sign up for a half marathon!! I am going to dedicate each mile to the kids on the team that I work with at. I have challenged all my kids to have good behavior so that they are able to support me on that day. I know that I am going to be in pain and be sweating up a storm but even if I am in tears by the finish line I know that it will all be worth it in the end. My training starts tomorrow....I feel that this will be a good way to show how far I have come since losing 30 freakin pounds. I will need all the support and motivation out there....so please give me all the help ya can and if you are in Layton City on October 8th be there at the finish line. Never doubt the impossible.. for the impossible things can always be made possible through faith. Love ya all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment